Fresh Blueberry and Lemon Parfait is an absolute gem of a dessert. The exceptional blend of blueberries, gingersnaps and lemon pudding creates a lasting smile for all who partake. Pure, simple and fantastic. Macerate the blueberries with a squeeze of lemon juice, some grated lemon rind (yellow part only), and some sugar, to heighten the flavor of the glorious berries.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 1 Cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 12 gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1 Cup)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries (2 to 2-1/2 Cups)
- Prepare instant lemon pudding according to package directions, using the milk.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer at medium-high speed, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into prepared lemon pudding.
- In either 4 to 6 individual serving glasses or a 1-quart bowl, spoon a layer of the pudding mixture; sprinkle lightly with cookies and a layer of blueberries. Repeat layers one more time, ending with the pudding.
- Refrigerate, covered, for about 30 minutes. Garnish with extra blueberries, if desired.
A wonderful appetizer or side dish, Asparagus Latkes are full of earthy flavors and crunchy textures...
Walnut-dressed Watercress Salad is a delightful blending of crisp flavors that entice and allure. O...
Absolutely luscious, tangy and delightful, Cream of Lemon Soup cleanses the palate, and makes one ye...
The Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe is a staple of most American diners, from Maine to California. This v...