Simple, easy and very tasty, Frankfurter Casserole is a great dish to make in a hurry. Perfect for working moms who want to serve something appealing and fun. We recommend all-natural, organic frankfurters to reduce the nitrates and other chemicals used in commercial franks.
- 1 1/4 Cups bean and bacon soup; undiluted
- 1 1/4 Cups water
- 2 Cups all-meat frankfurters; cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 onion; chopped finely
- 1 green onions; chopped finely
- 1/2 Cup celery; chopped
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 Cup ready-mix type biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits. Boil gently 5 minutes.
- Put about 3/4 cup mixture into each of 8 individual baking dishes and top each with biscuit.
- Bake until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Serve at once.
Source: Recipes for the Diabetic by Billie Little and Penny L. Thorup.
Per serving: 260 calories
Traditionally, Italians make Manicotti with a crepe-like pancake as the shell, not pasta. This Ameri...
Chicken breasts, a little soy sauce, some sliced pears - Baked Chicken Breasts with Pears may sound ...
There are few recipes as satisfying to the human palate as Roast Sirloin of Beef, fulfilling the cra...
Easy, simple and seriously delicious, the sauce in Easy Barbecue Chicken imparts a wonderful flavor ...