Simple, easy and very tasty, Frankfurter Casserole is a great dish to make in a hurry. Perfect for working moms who want to serve something appealing and fun. We recommend all-natural, organic frankfurters to reduce the nitrates and other chemicals used in commercial franks.
- 1 1/4 Cups bean and bacon soup; undiluted
- 1 1/4 Cups water
- 2 Cups all-meat frankfurters; cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 onion; chopped finely
- 1 green onions; chopped finely
- 1/2 Cup celery; chopped
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 Cup ready-mix type biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits. Boil gently 5 minutes.
- Put about 3/4 cup mixture into each of 8 individual baking dishes and top each with biscuit.
- Bake until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Serve at once.
Source: Recipes for the Diabetic by Billie Little and Penny L. Thorup.
Per serving: 260 calories
This simple, delicious and flavorful Easy Fish Chowder puts smiles on everyone's face at your table,...
German Chocolate Cake is a treasure trove of rich, delicious and sweet flavors and a favorite of you...
Taste-of-Gazpacho Salad offers up many of the same flavors found in the famed soup. It is perfect su...
In Ducklings with Blackberry Sauce, the tangy taste of the berries offsets the sweetness of the meat...