Simple, easy and very tasty, Frankfurter Casserole is a great dish to make in a hurry. Perfect for working moms who want to serve something appealing and fun. We recommend all-natural, organic frankfurters to reduce the nitrates and other chemicals used in commercial franks.
- 1 1/4 Cups bean and bacon soup; undiluted
- 1 1/4 Cups water
- 2 Cups all-meat frankfurters; cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 onion; chopped finely
- 1 green onions; chopped finely
- 1/2 Cup celery; chopped
- 2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 Cup ready-mix type biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits. Boil gently 5 minutes.
- Put about 3/4 cup mixture into each of 8 individual baking dishes and top each with biscuit.
- Bake until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
- Serve at once.
Source: Recipes for the Diabetic by Billie Little and Penny L. Thorup.
Per serving: 260 calories
Basel Honey-Spice Cookies are outstanding delights, perfectly paired with a cup of coffee or tea. Th...
The richness and smoky oak characteristics of Bourbon makes a perfect flavoring for a luscious ice c...
For an incredible expression of incredibly good taste, try this amazing Lobster Bisque. Simply one ...
Herbed Summer Melon Salad is an extraordinary summertime recipe, perfect for either a dessert or an ...