Simple and scary, Frankenfurter Worms makes eating slimy creatures fun and delicious. Make bloody sandwiches your kiddies will savor with every frightening bite. Perfect for Halloween holiday parties, lunch or dinner.
- 12 bun-length hot dogs
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- buns (optional)
- Cut hot dogs lengthwise into quarters.
- Place on a grill rack crosswise and grill uncovered until done.
- These will curl up like worms as they cook.
- Mix mustard and ketchup with brown sugar. Cook to simmer and use for dipping or add worms to it to coat for sandwiches.
- If desired, can serve on buns also.
Warm and comforting in cold weather, Cream of Mushroom Soup is delightfully earthy, with flavors enh...
Pan-Roasted Sea Bass with Garlic-Chive Butter is an exceptional recipe with incredible flavor. De...
The enticing, alluring flavors of Blood Orange Salad with Blue Cheese and Pecans bring a treasured b...
Chicken Piccata is a classic Italian dish served at the finest Italian restaurants worldwide. With a...