Simple and scary, Frankenfurter Worms makes eating slimy creatures fun and delicious. Make bloody sandwiches your kiddies will savor with every frightening bite. Perfect for Halloween holiday parties, lunch or dinner.
- 12 bun-length hot dogs
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- buns (optional)
- Cut hot dogs lengthwise into quarters.
- Place on a grill rack crosswise and grill uncovered until done.
- These will curl up like worms as they cook.
- Mix mustard and ketchup with brown sugar. Cook to simmer and use for dipping or add worms to it to coat for sandwiches.
- If desired, can serve on buns also.
Baked Potato Chips provide a superb, crispy and flavorful side dish to accompany meats, fish, eggs, ...
Baklava is a sinfully delicious ancient Greek recipe made for countless centuries. It remains a trad...
Sweet, delectable, light and aromatic are words that come close, but just short of an accurate descr...
Wild rice makes an exceptional basis for a superb stuffing. Wild Rice Butternut Squash Stuffing is ...