Delightful little Fondant Mints candies make great gifts or treats for the family. Mould them into cake decorations if you wish. Perfect for making decorative additions to holiday desserts. Use a variety of flavorings to suit the holiday.
- 2 Cups water
- 4 Cups Confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 teaspoons corn syrup
- mint extract, to taste
- coloring, as desired
- Put water in a saucepan and add sugar and other ingredients in order given (left to right). Boil, without stirring, to 236 degrees F.
- Pour onto wet platter and cool. Beat with spatula or wooden spoon until thick and white. Knead if necessary.
- Store in covered container at least 12 hours or until needed. It will keep for several months without refrigeration. Heat flavored fondant over warm water.
- Flavor and color as desired. Pour into molds or drop onto waxed paper.
Herbed Summer Melon Salad is an extraordinary summertime recipe, perfect for either a dessert or an ...
This Irish version of Forfar Bridies is a pleasure-filled meat pie. Serve it with baked beans and a ...
Serve Citrus and Mint Marinated Sea Scallops in a variety of ways, every one of them absolutely corr...
Topped with a delicious crumble and a scoop of vanilla ice cream, Yankee Cranberry Apple Crisp makes...