Delightful little Fondant Mints candies make great gifts or treats for the family. Mould them into cake decorations if you wish. Perfect for making decorative additions to holiday desserts. Use a variety of flavorings to suit the holiday.
- 2 Cups water
- 4 Cups Confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 teaspoons corn syrup
- mint extract, to taste
- coloring, as desired
- Put water in a saucepan and add sugar and other ingredients in order given (left to right). Boil, without stirring, to 236 degrees F.
- Pour onto wet platter and cool. Beat with spatula or wooden spoon until thick and white. Knead if necessary.
- Store in covered container at least 12 hours or until needed. It will keep for several months without refrigeration. Heat flavored fondant over warm water.
- Flavor and color as desired. Pour into molds or drop onto waxed paper.
To say that Shrimp Scampi and Pasta is aromatic is to say a silk gown is just a dress. This exceptio...
Pork Meatballs with Tomato and Chili Sauce makes a great main course, but may equally be served as a...
The cookie version of the Pecan Pie, our Tassies are deliciously seductive delights and an absolute ...
Consomme Madrilene is one of the classics served in French restaurants or homes. Simple, delightfull...