Delightful little Fondant Mints candies make great gifts or treats for the family. Mould them into cake decorations if you wish. Perfect for making decorative additions to holiday desserts. Use a variety of flavorings to suit the holiday.
- 2 Cups water
- 4 Cups Confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 6 teaspoons corn syrup
- mint extract, to taste
- coloring, as desired
- Put water in a saucepan and add sugar and other ingredients in order given (left to right). Boil, without stirring, to 236 degrees F.
- Pour onto wet platter and cool. Beat with spatula or wooden spoon until thick and white. Knead if necessary.
- Store in covered container at least 12 hours or until needed. It will keep for several months without refrigeration. Heat flavored fondant over warm water.
- Flavor and color as desired. Pour into molds or drop onto waxed paper.
Chickory with Cream is an exceptionally flavorful, delicious side dish. Perfect with roasts or casse...
The classic Lemony Lemon Squares are an American favorite bar cookie that is sold in eateries, baker...
You will need a designated driver after eating these intoxicating, sinfully delicious chocolate Kent...
A choux pastry filled with pastry cream and topped with a cherry, these delicious cream puffs are se...