Filet of Beef with Brandy-Mustard Cream Sauce is a very simple preparation, with an easy, but wonderfully delicious sauce. This recipe is heaven for gourmands. Serve with asparagus or Pommes Anna or another side dish.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks - 1 to 1 1/4 inches thick (6 to 9 ounces)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Cup Brandy
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- Melt butter in skillet over med-high heat.
- Cook steaks 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Remove steaks to platter or individual plates. Add mustard and Worcestershire to skillet. Season with pepper and stir to combine.
- Remove skillet from heat. Add brandy and ignite with match. When flames cease, return skillet to heat. Add cream; boil until reduced to a thin sauce, about 2 minutes.
- Serve sauce over steaks.
Serving Suggestion: Herb Roasted Potatoes and Peas with Pearl Onions.
These delicious Keswick Hall Pistachio Madeleines are simply wonderful with afternoon tea, or served...
Yellow Tomato Concasse is used as a sauce with seafood or pasta. It is a simple, coarse sauce that'...
Among comfort foods, Stuffed Pork Chops is one of the best. Perfect for a Sunday dinner. The flavor ...
Absolutely elegant, natural and delicious, this simple recipe will stun your guests with your culina...