Scrumptious for holiday breakfasts, weekend brunch with family or friends, or a great family meal, Fancy Scrambled Eggs are wonderful.
Fancy Scrambled Eggs
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Eggs
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 Cup ham, diced
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 3 ounces sauteed mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Cups milk
- 1 Cup (4 ounces) Velveeta cheese topping, shredded
- 2 1/4 Cups bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Fry 1 cup ham. Add 12 eggs, beaten.
- Scramble until just set.
- Fold sauteed mushrooms and eggs into cheese sauce.
- Sauce: Melt butter. Blend in flour, salt and pepper. Add milk. Cook and stir. Stir in Velveeta cheese until melted.
- Place cooked eggs in 9 x 13 inch dish. (Can be refrigerated overnight.) Cover with sauce.
- Combine bread crumbs, paprika and butter; saute. Sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (more if cold).