Depending on the size of tomatoes you find, this creative recipe can serve 4 to 6 comfortably. Seriously delicious and visually appealing, you can’t go wrong with this one. Perfect for lunch, entertaining or a picnic.
- 6 hard cooked eggs; chopped
- 1/3 Cup chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1/4 Cup chopped celery
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt
- large round tomatoes for stuffing
- In medium bowl, combine ingredients; stir until blended. Chill.
- Serve stuffed into fresh tomatoes or as a sandwich spread.
- Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Makes 2 Cups.
If you're not comfortable scooping out the tomato, simply cut it in four, but not all the way, and place a scoop of egg salad between the tomato wedges.
Simple, easy to make and utterly delicious, Caramelized Persimmon with Vanilla Crème Fraîche is a pe...
Presidents, mayors and governors have treasured a slice of Junior's Famous Brooklyn Cheesecake, one ...
A delicious dessert, well suited to Summer months when berries are in season. Raspberry Napoleons ar...
Blueberry Crepes are extraordinary. They're perfect for desserts and glorious as a breakfast or brun...