If you yearn for a better meatloaf, Ed Debevic’s Meatloaf is for you. Make it in a loaf, a pie dish or as mini loaves for a perfect meal with mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies on the side. Heaven on your plate.
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 onion; minced
- 1 baking potato; cooked, mashed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly-ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the parsley, onion, potato, garlic powder, pepper, salt, egg, tomato juice and tomato paste. Mix well. Add the beef and mix well again.
- Pack the mixture into a 9- by 5-inch loaf pan. Bake the loaf until a meat thermometer inserted in the middle registers 160 degrees, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain the grease from the pan and cool the meatloaf in the pan 15 to 20 minutes before removing.
With a flaky, light crust and superb filling, Puff-topped Fish Pie is an economical dish that makes ...
An outrageously drunken bird, soaked in liquor and gone completely fruity, Drunken Turkey is a delic...
Southern Italians make Torta Rustica traditionally at Easter, though it is a glorious treat througho...
Shrimp Burgers are most certainly unusual, but incredibly delicious. They make a great lunch or week...