If you yearn for a better meatloaf, Ed Debevic’s Meatloaf is for you. Make it in a loaf, a pie dish or as mini loaves for a perfect meal with mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies on the side. Heaven on your plate.
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 onion; minced
- 1 baking potato; cooked, mashed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly-ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the parsley, onion, potato, garlic powder, pepper, salt, egg, tomato juice and tomato paste. Mix well. Add the beef and mix well again.
- Pack the mixture into a 9- by 5-inch loaf pan. Bake the loaf until a meat thermometer inserted in the middle registers 160 degrees, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain the grease from the pan and cool the meatloaf in the pan 15 to 20 minutes before removing.
Unlike most burgers, this one is not served on a bun. It is eaten with a knife and fork, not as a sa...
The oldest established Jewish community is in Rome, where these Italian-style Sufganiyot are an annu...
A luxurious flavor based on Black Forest cake, a mixture of chocolate and dark cherries, the Black F...
Making Yorkshire Christmas Pye is no small feat. Entire teams of cooks would work for days to prepar...