If you yearn for a better meatloaf, Ed Debevic’s Meatloaf is for you. Make it in a loaf, a pie dish or as mini loaves for a perfect meal with mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies on the side. Heaven on your plate.
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 onion; minced
- 1 baking potato; cooked, mashed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly-ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the parsley, onion, potato, garlic powder, pepper, salt, egg, tomato juice and tomato paste. Mix well. Add the beef and mix well again.
- Pack the mixture into a 9- by 5-inch loaf pan. Bake the loaf until a meat thermometer inserted in the middle registers 160 degrees, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain the grease from the pan and cool the meatloaf in the pan 15 to 20 minutes before removing.
Eggs symbolize the best of Springtime. Paired in this delicious Asparagus Frittata, they provide a w...
The gloriously rich flavor and sultry texture of this penultimate chocolate brownie make it the most...
A wonderful side dish for roast meats, these citrus-flavored carrots are made in the microwave and a...
There's quite a bit of nutritious value hidden behind the incredible flavors of Leek and Parsnips So...