Simple and tasty, this is a wonderful side dish with sandwiches, meats or seafood cooked on the grill, or with your summertime picnic or barbecue.
Easy Macaroni Salad
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Salads and Dressings
Serves: 5 Cups
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cooked elbow macaroni; drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 Cup chopped green or red pepper
- In a large bowl, stir mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Add macaroni, celery, green pepper, and onion; toss to coat well.
- Cover. Refrigerate at least two hours to blend flavors.
- Makes five cups or 10 servings.