Easy Ham and Eggs
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Eggs
- 1/2 pounds ham, smoked; cooked and cut julienne
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chives; chopped
- Cook ham in butter until lightly browned.
- Combine remaining ingredients; mix well with a fork.
- Pour egg mixture over ham and cook over medium heat.
- As eggs begin to set, lift the edges and stir gently to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- Avoid constant stirring, and do not overcook.
- Cook until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.