Tasty, sultry and sinfully good, Earl Grey Chocolates provide a delicious snack – a morsel of love. The tea ganache is smooth and luscious.
Earl Grey Chocolates
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Candies
- 35 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 ounce Harney's Earl Grey tea (Imperial or Supreme)
- 10 ounces milk chocolate 36%
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate 52% or equivalent
- Bring heavy cream to boil, add the Harney tea and let it set for about
- five minutes.
- Sieve, and pour over the tempered semisweet chocolate (52%).
- Spread the Ganache into a frame 26 x 35 cm/10 1/4- x 13 3/4-inches and let it set, in a cool place.
- Cut out with a praline cutter and dip in melted, tempered milk chocolate (36%). Set on waxed paper and allow to cool and solidify
- Add some tea leaves on top.
- Serve a couple of chocolates with a cup of tea.