Diabetic Thanksgiving Cheesecake
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Desserts
- 1 (3 ounce) box any flavor sugar-free gelatin
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 package D-Zerta topping, whipped as package directs
- 2 Cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 22 packages Splendid or Equal sugar substitute
- 7 Tablespoons butter, from sticks
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 Cups warm water. Set aside to cool. Mix together 6 packages sugar substitute and Graham cracker crumbs. Add melted butter. Press 2 Cups of crumb mixture firml;y into 9 x 13 pan. Reserve rest for top.
- Cream 16 packages sugar substitute with cream cheese. Stir in prepared whipped topping. Pour mixture over crust and sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Chill 3-4 hr. Also freezes well. ( 37 calories per square),
- Makes 36 squares.