Few sweet snacks are as much fun as Devilish Popcorn Balls. Sweet, crunchy, tasty, and simply ghostly, they’re devilishly delish!
Devilish Popcorn Balls
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 6 servings
- 6 Cups popped light popcorn
- 2 Cups salted peanuts
- 2 Cups milk chocolate coated candies (such as M&M’s)
- 1 12-ounce package mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts, and candies.
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Add to popcorn mixture. Mix well.
- When cooled enough to handle, shape into 2 inch popcorn balls. Let stand until firm. Wrap in plastic wrap until ready to serve.