Simple preparation often yields outstanding results, as it does in these delightful deviled eggs. Packed with flavor, these gems shine on your table. Serve as an hors d’oeuvre or as part of the buffet.
- 6 eggs; hard boiled
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared pesto
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese; grated
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- parsley, fresh herbs, scallions or capers for garnish
- Peel and halve eggs. Remove yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise and mustard, blending until smooth.
- Stir in pesto, cheese and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into egg white shells and garnish with parsley, fresh herbs, scallions or capers to taste.
If you like seductive desserts, then you'll simply love Pumpkin Cognac Cheesecake. Perfect for Autu...
Immensely flavorful, this recipe is perfect for warm weather grilling and enjoyable by all. A favor...
The wonderful flavor of Challah Golden Egg Bread makes it a perfect accompaniment for a grand dinner...
It is difficult, if not impossible to resist the seductive powers of Hamantaschen. They're exception...