Simple preparation often yields outstanding results, as it does in these delightful deviled eggs. Packed with flavor, these gems shine on your table. Serve as an hors d’oeuvre or as part of the buffet.
- 6 eggs; hard boiled
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared pesto
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese; grated
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- parsley, fresh herbs, scallions or capers for garnish
- Peel and halve eggs. Remove yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise and mustard, blending until smooth.
- Stir in pesto, cheese and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into egg white shells and garnish with parsley, fresh herbs, scallions or capers to taste.
Trenette is a thin, flat pasta from Liguria is ideally suited to a variety of sauces. Wonderful with...
A lusciously tasty German traditional sidedish, Spaetzle Noodles are a favorite, served with pot roa...
Coconut French Macaroons are light, airy confections made as meringues with flaked coconut. They bea...
The combination of pork and apple is the stuff of legend, but add some Brie, and it's a dream come t...