Simple preparation often yields outstanding results, as it does in these delightful deviled eggs. Packed with flavor, these gems shine on your table. Serve as an hors d’oeuvre or as part of the buffet.
- 6 eggs; hard boiled
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared pesto
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese; grated
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- parsley, fresh herbs, scallions or capers for garnish
- Peel and halve eggs. Remove yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise and mustard, blending until smooth.
- Stir in pesto, cheese and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into egg white shells and garnish with parsley, fresh herbs, scallions or capers to taste.
Simply exceptional, A Veritable Pumpkin Pie is perfectly suited to the Autumn table, but best at the...
Lamb, just like veal, makes a superb Osso Buco and is ideal served over a bed of braised root vegeta...
Consomme is a multi-step process that results in a clear, flavorful soup. Reducing consomme produces...
If you prefer, substitute tubetini for the ziti in this recipe if you prefer smaller pieces of pasta...