Spicy, colorful and delectable, this coleslaw makes a wild accompaniment to your Summer picnic, barbecue or seaside feast. Great with sandwiches too, anytime.
Curried Confetti Coleslaw
Author: Beverly Mills, with Alicia Ross
Recipe type: Vegetables
- 1/2 Cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 package shredded coleslaw mix (large package)
- 1 Cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- ground black pepper
- In a 3-quart or larger bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and curry powder. Add coleslaw mix, dried cranberries and walnuts. Stir until the mixture is evenly coated with sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve at once or refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 1 day.
- Yields 4 servings.