Crunchy Seasoned Oven Fries are best to accompany your burgers, roasts, ribs, barbecue or grilled meats. Flavorful, and low fat, they spice up your palate and your meal.
- 4 eggs
- 3 Cups cornflake crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons garlic salt
- 5 1/3 pounds potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly beat eggs in shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine crumbs, chili powder and garlic salt.
- Dip potato wedges into eggs. Dip into crumb mixture; coat completely.
- Arrange potatoes in 1 layer on baking sheets coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Turn potatoes; bake 25 to 35 minutes longer, until potatoes are browned and crisp and insides are tender when tested with pick.
- Serve immediately.
Blueberry, Mango and Quinoa Salad is a thing of both gastronomic and aesthetic beauty. The combinati...
Festive Green Beans with Almonds makes a delightful dinner even more impressive and delicious with e...
Growing up, Chef Bob's Rockaway Omelet was one of the first dishes our founder prepared, crafting a ...
Roasted Vegetable Calzones offer a simple, handy and easy-to-eat meal, packed with incredibly tasty,...