Crunchy Seasoned Oven Fries are best to accompany your burgers, roasts, ribs, barbecue or grilled meats. Flavorful, and low fat, they spice up your palate and your meal.
- 4 eggs
- 3 Cups cornflake crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons garlic salt
- 5 1/3 pounds potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly beat eggs in shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine crumbs, chili powder and garlic salt.
- Dip potato wedges into eggs. Dip into crumb mixture; coat completely.
- Arrange potatoes in 1 layer on baking sheets coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Turn potatoes; bake 25 to 35 minutes longer, until potatoes are browned and crisp and insides are tender when tested with pick.
- Serve immediately.
There's nothing as satisfying as Roasted Lemon Chicken for a grand family dinner. Simple, delicious ...
An incredibly pleasant accompaniment for coffee or tea, Almond, Lemon, and Anise Biscotti are a Neap...
When you make Bacon Pizza with Spinach Salad, you'll discover an amazing love of gourmet pizzas and ...
Irish Cream Chocolate Coconut Cookies are delicious, crunchy, sweet morsels of incredible flavor. Si...