Crunchy Seasoned Oven Fries are best to accompany your burgers, roasts, ribs, barbecue or grilled meats. Flavorful, and low fat, they spice up your palate and your meal.
- 4 eggs
- 3 Cups cornflake crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons garlic salt
- 5 1/3 pounds potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly beat eggs in shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine crumbs, chili powder and garlic salt.
- Dip potato wedges into eggs. Dip into crumb mixture; coat completely.
- Arrange potatoes in 1 layer on baking sheets coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Turn potatoes; bake 25 to 35 minutes longer, until potatoes are browned and crisp and insides are tender when tested with pick.
- Serve immediately.
Mussels with Saffron Curry Cream is a simple recipe that's always a treat served as an appetizer or ...
One of the old standbys, Chicken Fried Steak with Cream Gravy was served in many of the roadside din...
Wiener Schnitzel is a classic of Austrian and German cuisines. Meaning 'Vienna cutlet', the rich vea...
The flavor of Brown Mushroom Gravy make it perfect for mashed potatoes, and meatloaf, steaks or turk...