The delicate flavor of Crispy-Skin Sea Bass with Arugula, Frisée and Hazelnut Vinaigrette pairs so perfectly with the spicy flavor of arugula and frisée; complemented by the buttery richness of hazelnut. Extraordinary cooking!
- 1 ounce sherry vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 1/2 ounces hazelnut oil
- 1 ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper, divided use
- 6 sea bass fillets, skin on
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 bunch frisée, washed
- 1 bunch arugula, washed
- 1 Cup Italian hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- For vinaigrette, combine vinegar and mustard in nonreactive bowl. Slowly drizzle in hazelnut and olive oils and whisk. Season with 1 tsp. salt and pepper; set aside.
- Season sea bass with flour and remaining salt and pepper. Heat medium sauté pan; add grapeseed oil. Sauté fish skin-side-down for 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Toss frisée and arugula with 3/4 (or to taste) of vinaigrette. Divide among 6 warm plates, mounding greens in center. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette on plates. Top salad with fillet; garnish with chopped toasted hazelnuts.
Ina Garten's recipe for Baba au Rhum brings pleasure to every sense of the body and delights with ev...
Mom's Tuna Salad is as American as Apple Pie, and similarly, no two mom's make it alike. This recip...
Perfectly Mashed Potatoes are the glorious favorite of your holiday table any time of the year. Idea...
Banana, Pineapple and Mincemeat Strudel with Chocolate Rum Sauce is quite a mouthful to say, and to ...