The delicate flavor of Crispy-Skin Sea Bass with Arugula, Frisée and Hazelnut Vinaigrette pairs so perfectly with the spicy flavor of arugula and frisée; complemented by the buttery richness of hazelnut. Extraordinary cooking!
- 1 ounce sherry vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 1/2 ounces hazelnut oil
- 1 ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper, divided use
- 6 sea bass fillets, skin on
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 bunch frisée, washed
- 1 bunch arugula, washed
- 1 Cup Italian hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- For vinaigrette, combine vinegar and mustard in nonreactive bowl. Slowly drizzle in hazelnut and olive oils and whisk. Season with 1 tsp. salt and pepper; set aside.
- Season sea bass with flour and remaining salt and pepper. Heat medium sauté pan; add grapeseed oil. Sauté fish skin-side-down for 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Toss frisée and arugula with 3/4 (or to taste) of vinaigrette. Divide among 6 warm plates, mounding greens in center. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette on plates. Top salad with fillet; garnish with chopped toasted hazelnuts.
Six Bean Minestrone is a heart-warming compilation of ingredients that is comforting yet flavorful. ...
Perfectly Mashed Potatoes are the glorious favorite of your holiday table any time of the year. Idea...
Thin-Crust Pizzas with Fresh Mozzarella is usually much better for you, and lower in carbs than trad...
Flavored with the aromatic herbs, these delectable Rosemary Popovers make a great accompaniment for ...