The delicate flavor of Crispy-Skin Sea Bass with Arugula, Frisée and Hazelnut Vinaigrette pairs so perfectly with the spicy flavor of arugula and frisée; complemented by the buttery richness of hazelnut. Extraordinary cooking!
- 1 ounce sherry vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 1/2 ounces hazelnut oil
- 1 ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper, divided use
- 6 sea bass fillets, skin on
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 bunch frisée, washed
- 1 bunch arugula, washed
- 1 Cup Italian hazelnuts, toasted, chopped
- For vinaigrette, combine vinegar and mustard in nonreactive bowl. Slowly drizzle in hazelnut and olive oils and whisk. Season with 1 tsp. salt and pepper; set aside.
- Season sea bass with flour and remaining salt and pepper. Heat medium sauté pan; add grapeseed oil. Sauté fish skin-side-down for 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Toss frisée and arugula with 3/4 (or to taste) of vinaigrette. Divide among 6 warm plates, mounding greens in center. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette on plates. Top salad with fillet; garnish with chopped toasted hazelnuts.
Absolutely tasty, Hash Browns Breakfast Casserole makes a great start to your day. Wonderful with a...
The simple pleasures of Herbed Potato Galette with Boursin pair perfectly with filet mignon, roasts ...
You may serve Shrimp Cakes with Chipotle Aioli as a main course, but if you make the cakes small, yo...
This home style recipe for Chicken Cacciatore is simply stunning, delicious and spicy. The flavors t...