Creamy Coleslaw lives up to its name and makes a delightful side dish for summertime meals or a topping for Barbecue sandwiches. Goes perfectly with grilled bratwurst or along side sandwiches.
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/4 pounds green cabbage; 8 Cups, thinly shredded
- 4 green onions; thinly sliced
- chopped parsley; for garnish
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, celery seed, mustard, pepper, sugar, and vinegar thoroughly. In a large bowl combine cabbage and onions. Mix lightly with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (up to 8 hours). Sprinkle with parsley.
Peking Duck, that sweet, sultry and incredible Chinese delicacy, makes an astounding ingredient for ...
Zabaglione alle Fragiole is an outstanding dessert made with fresh strawberries and a delicious Zaba...
One of the nicest cheesecakes you could make, with a rich and delicious glaze. Creamy Raspberry-Glaz...
Wow, Yankee Bacon and Onion Scones are so good. Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack with cof...