Unbelievably simple and wonderful, this recipe is soon to become a treat at your Thanksgiving table. Cranberry Sweet Potato is a unique assemblage of great flavor.
Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 Cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 Cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Equal Sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Bake the sweet potatoes in a 400-degree oven for about 40 minutes, or until they are soft.
- Combine the orange juice concentrate and cranberries in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer until the cranberries pop and the sauce thickens. Add the sweetener, if desired.
- Cut the tops of the sweet potatoes open and press open from the bottom. Top each potato with the cranberry orange sauce.