Cranberry-Stuffed Acorn Squash is a delightfully tasty side dish you’re bound to love. Perfect for Thanksgiving or any of the Winter holidays. Colorful but more important, just delicious, these are a gem. The resulting dish is sweet, tangy, tender, tasty and deliciously comforting, with the appearance of jewels on your plate.
- 2 medium acorn squash
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 Cup cranberries, fresh or frozen, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled, pith and seeds removed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey or Equal Sweetener
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except the honey or sweetener.
- Fill the squash with the mixture.
- Drizzle the honey or sweetener over the squash.
- Place in a baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil or a lid and bake for 25 minutes in a 400-degree oven.
- Remove the foil and continue baking until the squash is tender, about 20 minutes.
The Latin American classic is the ideal economical meal that puts a smile on the faces at your table...
Incredible! Chilled Cream of Stone Fruit Soup was inspired by a dessert soup recently created by Jul...
Hot Maracaibo Pudding is an exceptional chocolate dessert, pairing gloriously with vanilla ice cream...
Consomme Madrilene is one of the classics served in French restaurants or homes. Simple, delightfull...