Cranberry Pineapple Relish
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1/4 Cup grapefruit juice
- 1 Tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- 12 ounces bag fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 Cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- Combine cranberries, chopped fresh pineapple (you can use canned - chunk style, well drained) and sugar in food processor fitted with metal blade.
- Process until coarsely chopped.
- Stir in grapefruit juice and orange liqueur.
- Refrigerate for at least eight hours or as long as two weeks.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.