Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 3/4 Cup finely chopped celery
- 6 1/2 ounces canned Alaskan king crab meat, drained
- 1 Tablespoon grated onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 Cup cold water
- 1 Cup undiluted mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- Soak gelatin in cold water to soften. Heat soup. Stir gelatin into hot soup, making sure it is dissolved. Add cream cheese and mayonnaise. Beat until smooth. Add celery, crabmeat, onion and Worcestershire. Pour into mold and chill.
Serve with club crackers.