A delicious hor d’oeuvre for entertaining, particularly at the holidays. Rich, creamy flavor of crab makes everyone praise the cook.
Crab and Cream Cheese Hors d'Oeuvres
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 2 Cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces backfin crabmeat
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
- Blend together all ingredients except almonds and put in shallow baking dish (salt and pepper to taste).
- Sprinkle almonds over top and bake at 350 degrees F until slightly browned on top.
- Serve hot on crackers. Makes 2 cups.