Confectioners' Sugar and Water Glaze
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Serves: 3/4 Cup
- 2 Cups Confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- food coloring, optional
- In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, water and vanilla; stir until combined and smooth (mixture will be thick).
- Tint with food coloring if desired.
- With a butter knife or small metal spatula, lightly spread glaze on cooled cookies. Let dry for 1 hour.
Chocolate Confectioners' Sugar Glaze:
- Prepare Confectioners' Sugar Glaze. Stir in 4 teaspoons baking cocoa until smooth.