Cold Spicy Noodles in Sesame Sauce is a great Chinese recipe that entices the palate with a silky texture and exotic flavors. Simple, easy to make, and totally delicious.
- 4 Quarts water to which you add
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound egg noodles, fresh, thin
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil with hot chili
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/3 Cup sesame seeds; toasted
- 6 scallions; cut into ringlets
- 3 Tablespoons julienned cucumber, peeled
- Bring the salted water to a boil, add noodles, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over cold noodles, tossing until well blended.
- Garnish with seeds, scallions and lastly the cucumbers, then serve.
Roasted Chicken with Caramelized Garlic and Sage is an exceptional recipe that pairs well with roast...
An astoundingly delicious dessert, Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake yields an amazing flavor perfect for ...
Classically American, each portion of Blueberry Lemon Cobbler is a patriotic example of great cookin...
Easy Cassoulet lives up to its name, offering simple preparation and exceptional flavor. This is suc...