Cold Spicy Noodles in Sesame Sauce is a great Chinese recipe that entices the palate with a silky texture and exotic flavors. Simple, easy to make, and totally delicious.
- 4 Quarts water to which you add
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound egg noodles, fresh, thin
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil with hot chili
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/3 Cup sesame seeds; toasted
- 6 scallions; cut into ringlets
- 3 Tablespoons julienned cucumber, peeled
- Bring the salted water to a boil, add noodles, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over cold noodles, tossing until well blended.
- Garnish with seeds, scallions and lastly the cucumbers, then serve.
Copper Coin Carrots are a sweet, wonderful way to eat tasty, delicious carrots. Kids love them prepa...
Curach is an incredible dessert, also suited for breakfast. Layered with toasted oats and whipped cr...
Winter Minestrone with Wheat Berries is an exceptionally healthful, rich and tasty soup of great nut...
This delicious loaf is a glorious treat from the haunted side of the Emerald Isle. Irish Halloween B...