Cold Spicy Noodles in Sesame Sauce is a great Chinese recipe that entices the palate with a silky texture and exotic flavors. Simple, easy to make, and totally delicious.
- 4 Quarts water to which you add
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound egg noodles, fresh, thin
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil with hot chili
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/3 Cup sesame seeds; toasted
- 6 scallions; cut into ringlets
- 3 Tablespoons julienned cucumber, peeled
- Bring the salted water to a boil, add noodles, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over cold noodles, tossing until well blended.
- Garnish with seeds, scallions and lastly the cucumbers, then serve.
There is something particularly special about Coconut Custard Pie. Its special creamy texture with a...
A wonderful appetizer or side dish, Asparagus Latkes are full of earthy flavors and crunchy textures...
Pot Roast in Savory Wine Gravy yields extraordinary results, providing both comfort and exceptional ...
An utterly delectable dessert, Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Pecan Crust is a creamy treat; off...