Cold Spicy Noodles in Sesame Sauce is a great Chinese recipe that entices the palate with a silky texture and exotic flavors. Simple, easy to make, and totally delicious.
- 4 Quarts water to which you add
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound egg noodles, fresh, thin
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil with hot chili
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/3 Cup sesame seeds; toasted
- 6 scallions; cut into ringlets
- 3 Tablespoons julienned cucumber, peeled
- Bring the salted water to a boil, add noodles, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over cold noodles, tossing until well blended.
- Garnish with seeds, scallions and lastly the cucumbers, then serve.
The wonderful blending of flavors in Cassoulet, a bean-based casserole, works best after 24 hours. T...
Apple Cheese Omelet has a delightful, crisp flavor from the apples, wonderfully complemented by the ...
Delicious Brownies live up to the standard their name implies. Every bite a chocolaty taste sensatio...
If you love strawberries, and their wonderful flavor, try Mary Ann Esposito's Strawberry Tart (Crost...