Cold Spicy Noodles in Sesame Sauce is a great Chinese recipe that entices the palate with a silky texture and exotic flavors. Simple, easy to make, and totally delicious.
- 4 Quarts water to which you add
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pound egg noodles, fresh, thin
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil with hot chili
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove; minced
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/3 Cup sesame seeds; toasted
- 6 scallions; cut into ringlets
- 3 Tablespoons julienned cucumber, peeled
- Bring the salted water to a boil, add noodles, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over cold noodles, tossing until well blended.
- Garnish with seeds, scallions and lastly the cucumbers, then serve.
The spicy nature of the crust in Beef Tenderloin with Peppercorn and Mustard Seed Crust adds a new d...
Roast Turkey with Corn Bread Stuffing is an outstanding recipe for a holiday meal, or one served any...
The wealth of taste experiences in Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf is without boundaries.
This lightened version skips the traditionally breaded and fried cutlet in favor of simply prepare m...