Creamy, sweet and luscious best describe the wonderful sauce that pairs perfectly in Cold Noodles with Pineapple, a delicious Japanese noodle dish. Pineapple and coconut always go together.
- 10 ounces Somen or Hiyamugi noodles
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Cup coconut cream, boiled and cooled
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons garlic oil, see note
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, sliced thin
- Boil the noodles for 2 or 3 minutes in water until "al dente". Plunge into cold water and then drain.
- Spread noodles on a large platter and sprinkle with the chopped pineapple.
- Mix the SAUCE ingredients and pour over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with the green onion, red pepper flakes, cilantro, red onion and ginger. Toss well to mix ingredients thoroughly.
Cornish Game Hens and Shallots with Dried Cranberry Gravy is an outstanding meal for Winter ...
Baked Alaska Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is a superb way to serve a mouthwatering, visually exciting de...
Curried Vegetable Soup is an exceptional Thai-inspired soup packed with flavor and nutritional value...
When contemplating a luxurious and tasty brunch, you will want to try a delicious Cranberry Walnut M...