The intensity of coffee flavoring is subdued graciously in this wonderful sauce that makes the perfect marinade or barbecue sauce for grilled salmon, swordfish, catfish or other seafood. Simply extraordinary.
- 1 Tablespoon coffee liqueur (such as Tia Maria or Kahlua)
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup onion, finely chopped
- 6 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger root, grated
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Shake all ingredients together well in covered jar.
- Let stand 1 hour or longer to blend flavors.
- Shake well before using.
- Pour over fish and marinate 30 minutes.
- Grill fish, basting often.
The German version of Veal Piccata, Kapernschnitzel is a delightful recipe has a tangy, sultry sauce...
Charred Tomato CoulisAuthor: David Leo Banks of Harry's Savoy Grill Serves: 6Ingredie...
Pot au Feu is a classic French comfort dish. It takes the better part of an afternoon to prepare, bu...
Chef Waldy Malouf's Yellow Tomato Soup allows the extraordinary qualities of the beautiful fruit shi...