Coconut Macaroons are one of those traditional, reliable and definitive confections found everywhere. Moist, crunchy and tropical, they please with every bite.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 24 to 28
- 1/3 Cup almond flour
- 2 1/2 Cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2/3 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together flour, coconut and salt. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Stir well to make a thick batter.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto well-greased cookie sheets, allowing an inch between cookies.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan at once; let cool on wire racks.