Just wonderful, this dip is perfect for a variety of dippers and makes a great treat at all your parties.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon; chopped, or
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley; chopped, or
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon; crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley; crushed
- Blend all of the ingredients, together until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1 1/4 Cups of dip.
SUGGESTED DIPPERS: shrimp, crabmeat, duck, brussel sprouts, jimcama, radishes.
Spiced Cocktail Nuts is a wonderful appetizer and accompaniment for drinks, or just a great snack in...
The outstanding flavors of Linsensuppe (German Lentil Soup with Frankfurter Slices) are outstanding,...
Pork Meatballs with Tomato and Chili Sauce makes a great main course, but may equally be served as a...
Gourmands love Beef Yakitori for its simple, robust flavors and small portion size, not to mention t...