Just wonderful, this dip is perfect for a variety of dippers and makes a great treat at all your parties.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon; chopped, or
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley; chopped, or
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon; crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley; crushed
- Blend all of the ingredients, together until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1 1/4 Cups of dip.
SUGGESTED DIPPERS: shrimp, crabmeat, duck, brussel sprouts, jimcama, radishes.
An astoundingly delicious dish, suitable as an appetizer or a main course for luncheon or brunch, Ar...
In Greek restaurants or tavernas throughout Europe, Taramasolata is is a favored appetizer, but unco...
Walnut-dressed Watercress Salad is a delightful blending of crisp flavors that entice and allure. O...
Amazing the flavor be, Crab Cheesecake tis supper's start for me. Yes, the taste of this recipe is i...