Just wonderful, this dip is perfect for a variety of dippers and makes a great treat at all your parties.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon; chopped, or
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley; chopped, or
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon; crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley; crushed
- Blend all of the ingredients, together until smooth. Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1 1/4 Cups of dip.
SUGGESTED DIPPERS: shrimp, crabmeat, duck, brussel sprouts, jimcama, radishes.
The amazing flavor of Byzantine Dolmathes (Stuffed Grapeleaves) is legendary. They have been a stapl...
Chinese Hot and Sour Soup is one of the most delicious of the soups to come from China. Deep, rich ...
Peanut-Chili Soup very interesting, flavorful and healthy South African soup that entices the palate...
Simply a wonderfully delightful breakfast or brunch dish, good also for a light supper or dessert, R...