Classic Guacamole is far superior to anything commercially made and much healthier for you and your guests. It is easy to make and the flavor is outstanding.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 6 to 8
- 4 avocados, seed removed, scooped from peel
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Tortilla chips
- Using a fork, coarsely mash avocado with lemon juice and garlic.
- Stir in remaining ingredient to blend.
- Garnish as desired and serve with tortilla chips.