Citrus Trout Delight
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Seafood
- 2 medium trout, cleaned
- 1 1/2 lemons
- 1/4 Tablespoons salt
- 1/4 Tablespoons pepper
- 1 medium onion; sliced into rings
- 1 orange
- 1/3 Cup dry white wine
- Rub trout inside and outside with 1/4 cut lemon.
- Season trout inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Place onion in bottom of casserole and put trout on top of onion.
- Spread orange sections around trout.
- Squeeze orange juice and lemon juice on trout.
- Pour wine in casserole.
- Cover casserole in aluminum foil and bake at 450 F for 25 to 30 minutes.