This rich, creamy cheesecake is a superb Italian creation that blends flavors which soothe the palate after a delicious meal. Glorious with a cup of espresso or an after-dinner liqueur.
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 Cup light rum
- 1 teaspoon chocolate flavoring
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, heavy cream, rum, chocolate flavoring, cocoa and sugar until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a well-buttered 9 inch springform pan and bake in a preheated 450 degree F. oven for 30 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 325 F and continue to bake for another hour, or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- When completely cooled, remove the sides of the springform pan and decorate the top of the cake with the confectioner's sugar.
- Either refrigerate or serve immediately.
Simple preparation and no cooking mark Cranberry Pineapple Relish as one of the easiest holiday side...
This Carrot Cake recipe is intended to produce a number of cakes or, if preferred, make different pa...
Grilled Pork Chop with a Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce is a joyful blend of flavors bringing out the best of...
These exceptionally fun creations are easy to make, simply delish and amusingly ghoulish. Everyone l...