You’ll adore Cider Basted Pork Chop with Dried Cranberry Stuffing and its deep, rich flavors and textures. Perfect with roasted red potatoes and sauteed spinach.
Cider Basted Pork Chop with Dried Cranberry Stuffing
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
- 4 double-thick pork chops, cut open for stuffing, bone-in
- 4 ounces apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounces grainy mustard
- 3 Cups prepared stuffing mix
- 1 medium apple, crisp, like a Gala or Granny Smith, peeled, cored, cut into small chunks
- 4 ounces dried cranberries
- vegetable oil for the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the stuffing mixture with the apples and cranberries and stuff into the chops.
- Add vinegar and mustard to a small saucepan and simmer, mixing thoroughly.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch roasting pan and place in the oven. Roast for 30 minutes, then baste with the cider mixture every 10 minutes until cooked, about 30 minutes more.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.