Christmas Cookie Slices
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Cookies
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in remaining ingredients. Divide into 3 equal parts.
- Shape each part into a roll, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Wrap & refrigerate at least 4 hrs.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut rolls into 1/8 inch slices.
- Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie shoot. Bake 8 to 10 min.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.