A Latin-American tradition, some Bunuelos are served as sweets, while others are filled with Salted Cod (Bacalao), or chopped beef. Any way you make them, they’re simply delicious.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 Cups flour
- 1/4 Cup oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Cup water
- sugar and cinnamon mixture
- Sift all dry ingredients together. Slowly add water and a little oil.
- Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead until dough is smooth and elastic.
- Divide into about 40 small balls; roll out into approxi- mately 4" to 6" circles.
- Fry in very hot oil (hot and deep) until delicately browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, mixed.
Romantic, cute and seductive, Loving Chocolate Cupcakes are adorable and make the perfect treat for ...
The value of Roast Saddle of Mutton comes from its incredible value. Mutton, much less expensive, i...
A simple and luscious sandwich, Egg Salad with Avocado on a Bagel makes a great lunch or picnic dish...
Avocado Ice Cream is often served as either a unique dessert or a starter course. Either way, it's a...