This spa treatment recipe is a true treasure. Make it at home and share it with your partner by giving him or her a delicious spa treatment that leaves the skin quite refreshed.
- 4-5 fresh strawberries (can also use thawed frozen strawberries
- 2/3 Cup honey
- 2 1/2 Cups chocolate morsels (chips)
- 1 Cup champagne or sparkling cider
- Additional items: small clean paint brush, plastic cling wrap, water bottle
- Melt morsels in microwave.
- While cooling, puree strawberries and honey and add to melted chocolate.
- Apply to entire body with a paintbrush or by hand, starting at feet.
- Once covered, spritz on a mist of cider and water and wrap well with cling wrap.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- Shower thoroughly and feel deliciously refreshed.
Be sure to keep the spa treatment warm, though chocolate remains at the melting point at just about the temperature of the human body. It shouldn’t harm the skin.
Simply wonderful, Irish Ginger-Citrus Marmalade is packed with rich flavor. Use it on appetizers, br...
If you enjoy the exotic, then Thai Lemongrass Ice Cream is just the thing for you. Complemented by c...
An astonishingly delightful dessert with amazing flavor! Zuppa Inglese is a wonderful, layered confe...
Astounding, vivacious and delectable, Italian Strawberry Dessert Crepes are just the very best. Serv...