This spa treatment recipe is a true treasure. Make it at home and share it with your partner by giving him or her a delicious spa treatment that leaves the skin quite refreshed.
- 4-5 fresh strawberries (can also use thawed frozen strawberries
- 2/3 Cup honey
- 2 1/2 Cups chocolate morsels (chips)
- 1 Cup champagne or sparkling cider
- Additional items: small clean paint brush, plastic cling wrap, water bottle
- Melt morsels in microwave.
- While cooling, puree strawberries and honey and add to melted chocolate.
- Apply to entire body with a paintbrush or by hand, starting at feet.
- Once covered, spritz on a mist of cider and water and wrap well with cling wrap.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- Shower thoroughly and feel deliciously refreshed.
Be sure to keep the spa treatment warm, though chocolate remains at the melting point at just about the temperature of the human body. It shouldn’t harm the skin.
President Tyler's Puddin' Pies are delightful, sweet and luscious tartlets from a 19th Century White...
The Spanish Almond Cake is an outstanding cake with delightful flavor and a luscious, moist texture....
Pandoro is a specialty bread from Verona, usually made at Christmastime, to Epiphany ...
Blueberry Parfaits are somewhat unique in that they make both a wonderful breakfast or brunch main c...