Chocolate and Rum Fondue is a luscious, seductive dessert. It’s fun for young and old, too.
Chocolate and Rum Fondue
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 2 servings
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 Cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons Grand Marnier, brandy, or rum (optional)
- assorted fruit or cake (suggestions: chopped bananas or pineapple, whole strawberries, pound cake)
- Gently melt chocolate over hot water in a double boiler or heat in microwave on medium power for 2 to 3 minutes; blend until smooth.
- Whisk in cream.
- Stir in liqueur, if desired.
- Transfer to serving dish or fondue pot.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit.