The coolness of Chilled Zucchini-Mint Soup compliments the wealth of flavors in every spoonful. Refreshing, soothing and still lovably comfortable, it is a treasure for the palate.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup dry vermouth
- 1 Quart vegetable stock
- 5 zucchini, chopped
- 1 bunch mint
- salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream, whipped
- Cook onion and celery in olive oil until soft. Add vermouth; reduce until almost dry.
- Add stock; bring to a boil. Add zucchini; cook until tender. Add mint, remove from heat.
- Blend mixture until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste; chill.
- Serve with a dollop of cream.
The succulent nature of a perfectly cooked London Broil is a joy anytime. Perfect for dinner or sand...
Lemon Meringue Pie is an alluring, sultry and delicious confection with a light, sweet topping that ...
Canyon Ranch Burgers are a delectable treat from the amazing spa in Arizona. They're small, tasty an...
Make this for your weekend family feast. This large recipe will feed the neighborhood, but it is del...