The coolness of Chilled Zucchini-Mint Soup compliments the wealth of flavors in every spoonful. Refreshing, soothing and still lovably comfortable, it is a treasure for the palate.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup dry vermouth
- 1 Quart vegetable stock
- 5 zucchini, chopped
- 1 bunch mint
- salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream, whipped
- Cook onion and celery in olive oil until soft. Add vermouth; reduce until almost dry.
- Add stock; bring to a boil. Add zucchini; cook until tender. Add mint, remove from heat.
- Blend mixture until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste; chill.
- Serve with a dollop of cream.
Basmati Rice, originating in India and Pakistan is truly a fragrant grain. Use it when serving spicy...
The lusciousness of Avocado Scallop Ceviche makes it an exceptional appetizer for small parties. Th...
Mango Jicama Guacamole offers an incredible combination of sweet, sultry and luscious flavors, as we...
When it comes to interesting, flavorful and utterly amazing appetizers and sides, Blue Cheese Potato...