The coolness of Chilled Zucchini-Mint Soup compliments the wealth of flavors in every spoonful. Refreshing, soothing and still lovably comfortable, it is a treasure for the palate.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup dry vermouth
- 1 Quart vegetable stock
- 5 zucchini, chopped
- 1 bunch mint
- salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream, whipped
- Cook onion and celery in olive oil until soft. Add vermouth; reduce until almost dry.
- Add stock; bring to a boil. Add zucchini; cook until tender. Add mint, remove from heat.
- Blend mixture until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste; chill.
- Serve with a dollop of cream.
A simple Vanilla Custard is a wonderful dessert. Comforting, smooth and flavorful, its relaxing natu...
Meringue Kisses are crunchy, sweet morsels have an exceptional flavor and are a treat to eat. They'r...
The wealth of flavors in Blueberry Waldorf Salad give all who taste it an overwhelming sense of comf...
Lemonade Granita is an intoxicating dish, best served only to adults for formal dinners with friends...