Perfect for summertime picnics and entertaining, Chilled Cucumber Soup is creamy and full of refreshing flavors.
Chilled Cucumber Soup
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Soups and Stews
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 large seedless cucumber
- 2 Cups light cream
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- pinch salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Peel, seed, and grate the cucumber. In a bowl, stir together the cucumber, cream, yogurt, vinegar, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Chill one hour.
- Serve with some of the mint stirred in and the remainder sprinkled on top.