Chili's Grilled Caribbean Salad
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- Honeylime Dressing:
- 1/4 Cup Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- Pico de Gallo:
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Make the dressing by blending all the ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Cover and chill.
- Make the Pico de Gallo by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill.
- 1. Marinate chicken in the teriyaki for at least 2 hours. You can use a resealable plastic bag for this. Put the chicken into the bag and pour in the marinade, then toss it into the fridge.
- Prepare the barbecue or preheat a stovetop grill. Grill the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Toss the lettuce and cabbage together, then divide the greens into 2 large individual-serving salad bowls.
- Divide the pico de gallo and pour it in 2 even portions over the greens.
- Divide the pineapple and sprinkle it on the salads.
- Break the tortilla chips into large chunks and sprinkle half on each salad.
- Slice the grilled chicken breasts into thin strips, and spread half the strips onto each salad.
- Pour the dressing into 2 small bowls and serve with the salads.