Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Accompaniments
Serves: 16 ounces
- 480 ml (16 fluid ounces) 2 Cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 90 g (3 ounce) small red chillies
- 1. Pour the oil into a clean bottle, add the garlic and the chilies.
- Let stand in a dark place for about 2 weeks.
- Drain the oil into a bowl and discard the garlic cloves.
- Pour the oil and chilies back into the bottle.
- This oil can be stored for up to 3 years. Use in sauces, pasta dishes or with rice.
Makes about 480 ml ( 16 fl oz) 2 cups of chilli oil.