Chicken Tortilla Casserole is a wonderful dish perfect for young couples to enjoy. Simple to make, easy to serve and delicious to eat.
Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Main Course
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese; shredded
- 1 can green chili salsa
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 chicken breasts; cooked, cut up
- Cut or tear the tortillas in 1/2" squares. Put half of them on the bottom of a baking dish and cover with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Mix salsa, both soups and chicken together. Add half of this mixture to the baking dish. Repeat the layers and top with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and put in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Uncover for the last 15 minutes to brown.