Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- 1 1/2 Cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup dry Marsala or dry Sherry
- 4 medium (12 ounces total) boned skinless chicken Breast Halves
- Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with a meat mallet till 1/4" thick. Repeat with all breasts.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Add 2 chicken breast halves. Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or till tender and no pink remains.
- Transfer to a platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves.
- Carefully add mushrooms, green onion, water, and salt to skillet. Cook over medium heat till mushrooms are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes.)
- Add Marsala or dry sherry to skillet. Heat through.
- Spoon vegetables and sauce over chicken.
Per serving: 161 calories, 27 g protein, 2 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat, 72 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 337 mg potassium.