Chicken Breasts in Raspberry Marinade
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Poultry
- 4 each boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 each orange zest; julienned
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 Cup shallots; finely chopped
- 1 Cup whole fresh raspberries
- 1 Cup orange sections
- Marinate the chicken breasts in a mixture of all ingredients except for the orange sections for two hours.
- Remove from the marinade and oven roast the breasts at 350 degrees for 10 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Remove to a serving platter and deglaze the roasting pan with the marinade.
- Transfer the marinade to a sauce pan and reduce to thicken slightly.
- Finish the sauce with 1 cup orange sections.
Serve with the reduced raspberry marinade sauce.