Chicken and Pancetta Quesadillas provide a perfect pairing of Mexican and Italian flavors, making a tasty dining experience. Easy cooking and great eating! Superb for lunch, appetizers or a late supper. The Avocado Salsa is refreshing, flavorful and exciting.
- 4 ounces pancetta, chopped
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders (marinated with lime, chillies and cilantro), cooked and cut into cubes
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 soft tortilla wraps
- 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese, fresh
- 1 ounce Arugula, fresh
- 1 Hass avocado, ripe, peeled, stoned and diced
- 2 vine-ripened Roma tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and diced
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- handful of cilantro, fresh, rinsed and dried
- Fry the pancetta in a small frying pan for a couple of minutes.
- Divide the chicken, pancetta and Cheddar among four tortillas, tear over pieces of mozzarella and sprinkle over the Arugula. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Mix together the avocado, tomato, chilli, onion, lime juice and cilantro to make the salsa.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook each tortilla stack on one side for 5 minutes, until the cheese melts and the tortilla begins to brown. Flip over (carefully) and brown the other side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with the salsa.
Traditional Hanukkah Brisket in Red Wine, a delicious recipe by Marcy Goldman is the focal point of ...
The amazing flavor of Byzantine Dolmathes (Stuffed Grapeleaves) is legendary. They have been a stapl...
To say that Shrimp Scampi and Pasta is aromatic is to say a silk gown is just a dress. This exceptio...
There's a lot of flavor in every bite of our Pot Roast Stroganoff recipe. Its ingredients add up to ...