Chicken and Pancetta Quesadillas provide a perfect pairing of Mexican and Italian flavors, making a tasty dining experience. Easy cooking and great eating! Superb for lunch, appetizers or a late supper. The Avocado Salsa is refreshing, flavorful and exciting.
- 4 ounces pancetta, chopped
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders (marinated with lime, chillies and cilantro), cooked and cut into cubes
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 soft tortilla wraps
- 1 Cup Mozzarella cheese, fresh
- 1 ounce Arugula, fresh
- 1 Hass avocado, ripe, peeled, stoned and diced
- 2 vine-ripened Roma tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and diced
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- handful of cilantro, fresh, rinsed and dried
- Fry the pancetta in a small frying pan for a couple of minutes.
- Divide the chicken, pancetta and Cheddar among four tortillas, tear over pieces of mozzarella and sprinkle over the Arugula. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Mix together the avocado, tomato, chilli, onion, lime juice and cilantro to make the salsa.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook each tortilla stack on one side for 5 minutes, until the cheese melts and the tortilla begins to brown. Flip over (carefully) and brown the other side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with the salsa.
Roast Pork with Gravy is a simple recipe perfect for a young couple or singles. Rich in flavor, easy...
Simply outstanding as both a Christmas centerpiece and treat, this beautiful creation produces a vis...
Making perfect gravy for your holiday turkey is not difficult and much better than anything that eve...
Shrimp cocktail meets the grill in Grilled Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Horseradish Dip, an extraordinar...