This flavorful, cheese filling is greatly enhanced with Dill, making it perfect for breads or rolls, appetizers or other things associated with seafood.
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Fillings
Serves: 1 1/4 Cups
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese; softened
- 1/2 Cup shredded aged Cheddar cheese; shredded
- minced fresh dill, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- sour cream
- as needed to bind filling
- salt, to taste
- In a small bowl combine cheeses and mix until smooth. Stir in dill and mustard until well blended. If mixture is too dry, add a few spoonfuls sour cream and stir well. Add salt to taste.
Yield: 1 1/4 cups.