Cheddar Bacon Treat
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 4 ounces Cheddar; sharp, shredded, 1 Cup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dairy sour cream
- 4 bread; slices, buttered
- 1 tomato slices
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice; fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 bacon; slices *
- * Bacon slices should be cooked until crisp and then crumbled.
- Beat the cheddar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper until fluffy.
- Blend in the sour cream. Add the crumbled bacon.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons of the mixture on each slice of bread.
- Arrange lettuce and tomato on two slices and top with remaining bread slices.