Chateau Potatoes are buttery, comforting, and ideal with roasts and cutlets. Simple, easy, and completely delish!
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds (700 g) potatoes
- 3/4 Cup (170 g) butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Select potatoes of a large, even size and peel them. Dry with a clean tea cloth.
- Melt the butter in a deep frying pan, add the potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Shake the pan to ensure the potatoes are coated with the butter.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake in the oven at 350°F (gas mark 4, 180°C), until golden brown.