Charcoal Grilled Red Snapper
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Seafood
- 2 pounds red snapper steaks or other fish steaks, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 Cup melted fat or oil
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 dash liquid hot pepper sauce
- Thaw frozen steaks. Cut into serving size portions and place in well greased, hinged wire grills.
Combine remaining ingredients, except paprika.
Base fish with sauce and sprinkle with paprika.
Cook about 4" from moderately hot coals for 8 minutes. Baste with sauce and sprinkle with paprika.
Turn and cook for 7 to 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.