Champeach Sorbet is a simple recipe, with complex and delicious results. Serve with a sliced peach as a dessert or intermezzo for formal dinners. Amazing!
Author: Epicurus.com Kitchens
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Cup water
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 2 Cups peach puree (6 or 7 medium peaches)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Cup Champagne
- Make sugar syrup by dissolving sugar in one cup water. Boil, covered for five minutes and then cool.
- Peel and stone peaches, mash pulp until smooth or puree in blender. Add lemon juice and champagne.
- Combine fruit and sugar syrup.
- Freeze in ice cream freezer or tray.